Persuade the judges that your entry should win this particular award category in no more than 1,000 words. You may also attach up to 3 pieces of supporting information.
If you wish to save your entry and come back to it at a later date then press the “save for later” button below right. You will then receive an email with a link which you can click on to return to your entry form.
This award is given to the Best Travel and Tourism Website. Your entry should address the following:
- Give a brief overview of your website, its target audience, turnover and year on year performance
- Describe and innovations / approaches that have maximised your metrics
- Detail your overall objectives for the site and how they are achieved
- Include details of partnerships / collaborations that have had a positive impact
- Include customer / user feedback where possible.
- Give any other information which you think would help convince the judges that you should win this award. What makes your website stand out from others?
All fields are required
In case of technical difficulties, entrants are advised to save a version of their core entry in word prior to submitting their entry.