Persuade the judges that your entry should win this particular award category in no more than 1,000 words. You may also attach up to 3 pieces of supporting information.
If you wish to save your entry and come back to it at a later date then press the “save for later” button below right. You will then receive an email with a link which you can click on to return to your entry form.
This award is given to the Best Sustainability Initiative. Your entry should address the following:
- Give an overview of the key features of your sustainability initiative
- How does it fit in with your overall environmental policy?
- What were the objectives and how did you go about meeting them?
- Include any KPI / success metrics
- Include stakeholder / partner feedback where possible.
- Give any other information which you think would help convince the judges that you should win this award. What makes your sustainability initiative stand out?
All fields are required
In case of technical difficulties, entrants are advised to save a version of their core entry in word prior to submitting their entry.