Persuade the judges that your entry should win this particular award category in no more than 1,000 words. You may also attach up to 3 pieces of supporting information.
If you wish to save your entry and come back to it at a later date then press the “save for later” button below right. You will then receive an email with a link which you can click on to return to your entry form.
This award is given to the Best Use of Personalisation. Your entry should address the following:
- Give an overview of your personalisation project / initiative / campaign
- Describe your objectives / goals.
- Describe your audience / customers and how the use of personalisation enhanced their experience / increased sales.
- Detail any challenges which were faced and how they were overcome.
- Outline your key success metrics and how they were achieved
- Give any other information which you think would help convince the judges that you should win this award. What makes your use of personalistion unique, compelling and commercially successful?
All fields are required
In case of technical difficulties, entrants are advised to save a version of their core entry in word prior to submitting their entry.